1. Last Friday was the day of love. So naturally, Taylor and I found it the perfect opportunity to indulge in our love for pizza, hot tubs and wine. It was simple and perfect. On this day, I also got my Anthropologie order in the mail at work. This dress >>>
2. Saturday, my friend Sunni came over and learned yoga and helped me get a bookshelf in my living room. I’ve rearranged it so many times, but this is what it looked like six days ago.
3. On Tuesday, Juice magazine came out and I was featured in it! It was a fun opportunity to share my experiences and connect with people in the area. I look a little frumpy in the picture, but I’ve let it go.
4. “Your personality is something deeper than just preferences.” I loved this short quote and hope you do too.
5. I leave for LA in two days. It’s one of the first things I was told when I started my job. And now the time has come. I get to learn all things community building and get to explore and eat amazing food. I even found a cycling studio that implements yoga post riding. And this is what I have been looking at multiple times a day, especially Thursday.