1. I started a vision board and I am fairly excited about it. Reading the book The Compound Effect has led me to do such things.
2. Evernote has been installed on every single one of my devices and it has become something I have a minor obsession with.
3. Whole30 challenge started this week. It’s not as hard as I thought, but I am thinking about food pretty much constantly. And how I have little to no time to cook wonderful Paleo foods & get to my CrossFit box. Can’t do it all I suppose. 😉
4. I taught a yoga class to a small group of friends at my apartment. Wonderful feedback followed as well as tons of love. Minus the couple who came in and started running on treadmill (major distraction), it was a wonderful experience.
5. We did Thai Yoga Massaging last night at yoga class. If you ever have a chance to do this, whether giving or receiving the massage, I would highly encourage it. Obviously the receiving is the best. On that note, I have two more days of yoga this weekend before I complete my teacher training! Unbelievable.