1. I was hired one week ago today to be a Power 1 instructor at Power Life Yoga, one of my favorite places to be in the metro. I feel extremely lucky and ready to lead students through their practice on Tuesdays at 7:30 a.m. at the downtown location.
2. So I bought this on Etsy because I saw YNPN posted it on their Facebook. Love my city.
3. I have been out in the suburbs nannying all week with two hip youngsters. There have been several occasions where it’s definitely reinforced that I am “old.” Like, bringing up Mario Kart because that’s probably the last video game I’ve played. We also celebrated National Cheeseburger Day with the neighbors. Thanks Brooke for the amazing dinner!
4. Julie just booked our tickets to Arizona this week over my birthday weekend. I know what you’re thinking… Emily! You wanted to get a party bus this year for your 25th! Stop… I will. Just count on it being the weekend before Arizona happens. 🙂
5. It’s almost like whenever fall happens, I relearn everything that fall encompasses, particularly pumpkin. Candles, bars, pies, chai, coffee. Whatever. It all makes me a happier, better person.