1. I am very close to grad school starting. Lots of nerves happening. I am making my desk a beautiful space to spend late nights & long weekends. An important purchase was my second favorite candle from Eden. The brand is Voluspa. I am also hopeful to purchase these chairs or something very similar.
2. I spoke at YNPN NON CON on Thursday afternoon about how to prevent burnout. We did some meditation, took a self-assessment and talked about how we could eliminate stress in our lives. Sometimes I can’t believe the words that come out of my mouth. #wordvomit #everywhere
3. I watched a whole football game on the television! Go Hawks…not. I still don’t understand why the games need to be so long, but good friends, beer and amazing snacks make football tolerable.
4. The world is a better place with banana bread. I made some on Monday evening & Tuesday everyone at work cleaned out the pan. Then, Wednesday night my neighbors knocked and delivered half a loaf! Dee. Lish.
5. I had a mini cry at work because I thought I made an error that was going to cost us over $500 of grant money. And I fixed the problem, but more came to fruition post-solving. It’s long & complicated and the point is, I finally reached a tipping point where the tears, they flowethed [which is so rare]. Everything is bubbling to the surface, I don’t have answers, I have so many questions and I just want to melllllllt.