1. I spent a weekend in Pella with my family and friends saying final goodbyes to my grandpa. It was very emotional & a great reminder of how beautiful love is. Everyone loved my grandpa and my grandma (who has been gone for awhile now) and showed their love to us through hugs, shared tears and beautiful messages.
2. Just cause I think sometimes we need to remind ourselves.
3. SOUL SISTAS. Spent time with this bae over le weekend, exploring our love for PHHHOTO, one of the best apps that takes four pictures and then makes a quick video out of them.
4. I found this group called The Hive, a co-working space for ambitious women, and I want it in Des Moines. Sometimes I put my ideas into the world & other times I don’t because what if someone steals it!? 😉
5. I’m going to Minnesota this weekend with Z Train to celebrate Morgan’s engagement (hooray!) and then helping host an Urban Ambassador’s event on Sunday. We are celebrating people, projects and partners who are committed to sustainability in greater Des Moines as well as lots of other fun late afternoon activities. <3