I feel like my skin has been glowing over the last few months, so I reflected on some lifestyle changes that I believe have helped immensely.
1. When I’m hydrated and drinking water throughout the day, my skin is crazy happy, aka not too dry or flaky.
2. The introduction of the Brightening Line from Beautycounter has been a game changer. Every single product in the “set” does an amazing job of making skin radiant. Vitamin C was introduced to the brightening oil, which smells amazing and also leaves skin feeling & looking dewy. Seriously, if you haven’t tried the facial oil, there are three options for dull/dry skin, combo skin, and aging skin.
3. At home, I only eat vegan. In fact, I’ve dropped almost all dairy products (except pizza, because… pizza). I load up on tons of fruits and veggies every day & religiously take medical grade supplements to keep my body healthy.
4. Adding these three safe & high-performing products to my routine: Rejuvenating Toner Pads, Rejuvenating Eye Cream, and the Charcoal Bar. All three have also been helpful in minimizing pores, adding hydration under my eyes, and leaving my skin squeaky clean.
5. Exercise and legit sleep. When I get up first thing and go to sculpt, I love the brightness in my cheeks! Add 7-8 hours of sleep and I look very awake and rejuvenated.
Finding the right skincare routine & other small tweaks in what I eat and what I prioritize have made a significant difference. Not to mention it’s finally summer so the humidity is a definite perk for my typically dryer skin.
What are your go-tos for glowing skin?