December has been a blast. From holiday parties to spending lots of time in front of the fireplace watching Netflix, life is full my friends.
1. I finally got my Etsy shop up with our National Parks Map! We’ve had a couple sales already which makes me feel on top of the world. The worst part is shipping literally anything during this time of year. Holy smokes, send all your good vibes and holiday snacks to USPS workers; they are grossly understaffed.
2. We ordered way too few Christmas cards this year, so if one didn’t make it to you… happiest of holidays! I’ll triple my order next year. 😉
3. Making a list of all the books I need to read in 2018. Any suggestions?
4. Speaking of 2018, I’m not really about New Year’s Resolutions. I do have a handful of things I want to check off the list and strive towards and feel incredibly capable of doing so after listening to The 5 Second Rule on Audible.
The gist (as I recently share on social media) is you’re basically never going to want to do anything remotely uncomfortable. But 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 and DO IT. Get up when the alarm goes off. Train for the half marathon. Show up at events. It’s all about finding courage in everyday life.
5. I learned calligraphy at a workshop and it is my new side un-hustle. I could sit and do it for hours, preferably with a glass or two of wine. 🙂 Similar to playing piano and working on a Debussy piece, it requires effort and ease. It’s challenging and yet totally relaxing.