1. I am currently typing this as I am in the back of the short bus while Zach drives us up to Northern Nebraska to continue our biking adventure to Alaska. The bus reminds me of when I was co-leading a group of cyclists around Lake Michigan in 2013 and had to haul a 15 passenger van AND a trailer on the back. This one is a bit wider and soooo loud. Zach and I cannot even hear each other from about ten feet away.
The great news is, we made it through night one and found the LAST open camping spot when we arrived in Wisner, NE. We ate a great meal, P slept like a champ, and this morning Zach took off to hopefully crush 25 miles before a long afternoon of rain. If you’re intrigued by this I’m keeping friends + fam up to date on Instagram Stories (my favorite place on the Internet to hang out). 😁
2. This little corner of our dining room is really coming together! I mentioned last week, we needed a little table because all of our mail and packages and miscellaneous home things were being stocked on our dining room table. I snagged this at Target!
My friend Kelly dropped off the hanging plant and my friend Jessica dropped off a really cute macramé plant hanger I can’t wait to get added to this little corner or somewhere else in the home.￼￼
3. Speaking of macramé… I bought a pattern to try making my own at home! I had some extra rope from another project I was working on and who doesn’t love a little DIY project every once in a while? I tend not to finish my DIY projects, but I will try to get this one done this summer. 😂
4. Our love local team brought on a new client this week and when she told me she was also an Enneagram 7 my heart exploded everywhere. I know how to connect with sevens very very well since I understand what excites them and keeps them engaged. If you are in Clear Lake or know someone in that area or who travels there for the holidays make sure to tell them about Blu Finn Collection.
5. ￼￼￼On Tuesday, I launched what I call Tuesday Traffic Tips to help local business owners think about how to move their online traffic so people who “like” or follow them eventually become email subscribers or visit their store or purchase from them in some capacity.
It’s one thing to be consistent about showing up on social media but if you don’t know how to move your traffic from one place to the other affectively you will likely be missing out on new customers and increasing revenue. This week I cut a short video on how to use Google Analytics to make decisions about where to invest time and energy as a business owner.
This coming Tuesday I will be talking about Instagram bios and how to optimize that space on Instagram to grow your traffic and reach. If these topics interest you, I think you will really enjoy the emails we put out every week!￼￼￼￼￼ You can subscribe here.
Alright! Off to find my husband. 🚲